Universal Roof Rack Spotlight Bracket - by Front Runner
- Position them anywhere along the front rail of your Slimline II roof rack.
- Works with the original Slimline Roof rack, but will require drilling in to the side profile of you rack (see the installation instructions in the DOWNLOADS tab).
- The dual mounting points drastically reduce vibration extending the life of your mounted electrical accessories.
- Sold in pairs.
- Black, powder coated stainless steel.
- In addition to the front, these light brackets can be mounted on the sides and/or rear of the rack. They can also be mounted upside down if needed.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
Protect the underside of your G-Class at the front end with this 8mm thick skid plate. Features Attaches to the f...
A mounting system that slots into your vehicle's roof gutters and fastens to the Front Runner Slimline and Slimline I...
NOTE: This is a complete shock replacement kit of front and rear adjustable sport shocks the Mercedes Benz Gelän...
The Hutchinson wheels are legendary in military Gelandewagen, these wheels are true beadlock and are also true ...