Sand Lizard Sand Ladder by Front Runner
- Slim and easily storable bolted to the top of the Front Runner Slimline rack or underneath the rack.
- Can be doubled up and utilized for short distance bridging over ruts, etc.
- At campsites with soft or wet ground the Sand Lizard Rescue Trax can be used as solid surface for the roof top tent ladders, table legs, etc.
- Can even be used as an outdoor shower floor.
- The Sand Lizard Rescue Trax are made of a rigid, high-density fiberglass composite material, coated in a high friction, non-slip weather proof surface.
- They are just 6.35mm (1/4") thick each yet have incredible strength.
2 x Rescue Tracks
Traction sand coated fibreglass
W 1150mm (45.3")x L 262mm (10.3") x H 5mm (0.2")
5.2kg (11.5 lbs)
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
To get these chains, visit: RUD has been in business for over 130 years developing and perfecting its ...
Why Choose a Viking Offroad Kinetic Recovery Tow Rope over a strap? The Viking Offroad Tow Ropes stretch 30% at break...
Installation of larger tires on your G-wagen is usually one of the first off road modifications. However, the o...
If a winchline breaks, this is the tool to propely fix it to retain the same strength & safety as before the brea...Viking Rope Repair Kit $29.89