G-Wagen Shocks by King Shocks
King Shocks are a premium option for your G-Wagen. Used especially for racing applications, the front and rear shocks are available with or without a compression adjuster. Both front and rear shocks have a remote reservoir. The remote reservoir for each front shock is on its own respective hose; the one for each rear shock is piggy-back mounted onto the shock.
These shocks are designed to work with the factory/stock suspension springs, and are an excellent compliment for THOR Motorworks lift springs. An extended length may be necessary for custom applications. If you need a custom length, please contact us for a quote.
- Easy bolt-on application
- High quality and heavy duty racing shocks
- Fully rebuildable
- For the adjustable option, choose a ride firmness that best suits your driving style
- Although racing shocks, they are designed to work on your truck for the street as well
- Made in California USA
May require custom fitment of the reservoir bracket, especially for fitment on trucks from 2013-present. For these latter years, please contact us for a quote. In the drop-down options menu above, please be sure to select the part number that corresponds with the proper year of your truck.
Please follow the hyperlinks below to see the PDF files for how to install these shocks.
Front, Fully Extended Length: 25.371"
Front, Fully Compressed Length: 15.846"
Rear, Fully Extended Length: 23.969"
Rear, Fully Compressed Length: 15.619"
Shock body diameter: 2.5"
Approximate weight of each pair of shocks: 34 lbs.
- A purchase quantity of 1 for the front shocks or rear shocks will get you a kit: 1 complete set of four shocks (2 front & 2 rear). These shocks are often stocked. When not in stock, there is an estimated lead time varying from 3 to 8 weeks. Please inquire about current lead time.
- There are about 26 compression adjustment clicks on each shock. Consider starting at 15 clicks. Depending on your preference, experiment with different adjustments by clicking toward 1 or 26 and vice versa. Always balance one side with the other (left and right) by giving each the same number of adjustment clicks as the other side.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
*Please see our important note about FOX Shox at the bottom of this product description ****************************...
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
Öhlins designed and manufactured the first shock suspension kit for the giant G63 6x6 truck. The shocks ...
ORC in Germany has had these proven coil springs on the market for many years. They have been used for racing G...G-Wagon ORC Coil Springs $1,987.00