3/8" x 50' Viking Replacement Winchline for Warn RC9.0
Winch Line is top of the Line!
Posted by Jeremy Bevans on 24th Jul 2014
Most of all I have to say that dealing with Thor (the owner) was also a great experience. After emailing through the website, trying to find a phone contact and reading rumors in forums of viking going out of business I canceled payment on my order. About 15 min later I get an email from Thor Himself explaining the situation. He was great and I will definitely do business with viking in the future!
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 50' (9.5 mm x 15.2 m)
- End type: gusseted tube thimble (*hook not included)
- MBS: 17,600 lbs. (8 t)
- Color: black
Note: Hook Not included
Viking Winchlines™ are made from the revolutionary Dyneema SK-75 fiber 12 strand UHMWPE (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber). These ropes yield the maximum in strength to weight ratio; they are stronger than steel cables yet buoyant! Unlike steel cables, synthetic lines store very low energy under stress and in the event of breakage, they do not exert the dangerous and violent whiplash and twisting action of snapped steel. All Viking Winchlines™ come complete with a spliced eye on one end and a winch Drum Connector. Our winch lines feature a specially-made heavy-duty 8' polyester abrasion guard that rolls directly onto the drum with no tangles or mess.
- Made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 high tech fiber
- Superior wear and flex fatigue
- Lightweight: floats on water
- Torque free
- UV stabilized
- Urethane coated for abrasion resistance
- Easily inspected and field spliced (repaired)
- 8’ specially developed polyester abrasion sleeve
- Powder-coated drum connector hardware with stainless steel button-head bolt fitting most winches
- Includes instructions to modify for Superwinch and other winches
- Available colors for 3/8” diameter winch line include black, orange and blue
- Made in the USA
- Steel tube thimble, thermoplastic powder-coated to reduce chipping (attached to the best available hook on the market, the Excel Hook)
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
Viking Offroad refuses to cut corners on its product manufacturing. This means you end up with the highest qual...
The Viking Rigging Lines are also known as Rock Lines from where they were inspired at the rock crawling mecca: Joh...
If you have a winch, you need one of these to complete your recovery kit. This is probably the best pully block...
If a winchline breaks, this is the tool to propely fix it to retain the same strength & safety as before the brea...Viking Rope Repair Kit $29.89