Wheel Spacers/Adapters for G-wagen by THOR Motorworks
These wheel spacers / adapters solve the problem of wheels being set-in too far in the fenders. For a wider stance to make up difference in wheel offset or in this case the ET for the Gelandwagen / G-Class trucks, these high quality spacers do the trick. Available in 1.25" / 30mm and 1.5" / 40mm.
- Uses factory original metric size wheel studs - 14mm x 1.25 pitch
- Mounting hardware included:
- 20 ball seat bolts (black)
- 20 Ball seat nuts (polished stainless)
- Uses ball seats for factory original bolts
- High quality US Made aircraft aluminum
- Machined in California USA
- High strength grade 10 metric studs (factory bolts are grade 8)
- Designed and Made in the USA
- All Mercedes-Benz G-Class trucks
- Requires ball seat bolts to mount to the hub mounting surface.
- Requires nuts to mount wheels to spacers/adapters. These nuts must be ball seat 13mm Radius. Many ball seats are available in 12 and 14 mm, not the right size for the G.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
The Hutchinson wheels are legendary in military Gelandewagen, these wheels are true beadlock and are also true ...
Contrary to popular (and outdated) belief, the FOX Shocks for the G-Wagen actually DO offer an exceptionally softened...
Öhlins designed and manufactured the first shock suspension kit for the giant G63 6x6 truck. The s...