Universal Roof Rack Spotlight Bracket - by Front Runner
- Position them anywhere along the front rail of your Slimline II roof rack.
- Works with the original Slimline Roof rack, but will require drilling in to the side profile of you rack (see the installation instructions in the DOWNLOADS tab).
- The dual mounting points drastically reduce vibration extending the life of your mounted electrical accessories.
- Sold in pairs.
- Black, powder coated stainless steel.
- In addition to the front, these light brackets can be mounted on the sides and/or rear of the rack. They can also be mounted upside down if needed.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
The ORC roof access ladder gives you a much more convenient way to reach the top of your roof, store and secure items...
This G-Wagen roof rack was designed by LeTech, an OE manufacturer of various Mercedes-Benz parts for G-Class trucks. ...
Protect your G-Class headlights with this pair of headlight grilles by German manufacturer, GFG. Color: black Sol...G-Wagen Headlight Grille (Pair) $304.47
Use this tool to insert M6 and M8 rivnuts. Use this tool to insert M6 and M8 rivnuts. Coming Soon!