Universal Roof Rack Spotlight Bracket - by Front Runner
- Position them anywhere along the front rail of your Slimline II roof rack.
- Works with the original Slimline Roof rack, but will require drilling in to the side profile of you rack (see the installation instructions in the DOWNLOADS tab).
- The dual mounting points drastically reduce vibration extending the life of your mounted electrical accessories.
- Sold in pairs.
- Black, powder coated stainless steel.
- In addition to the front, these light brackets can be mounted on the sides and/or rear of the rack. They can also be mounted upside down if needed.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
Protect the underside of your G-Class at the front end with this 8mm thick skid plate. Features Attaches to the f...
Light alloy steel wheel, forged in one piece. Choose from 2 different finishes: Polished clear varnish An...G-Class 4x4² Wheels by LeTech $5,533.00
The ORC roof access ladder gives you a much more convenient way to reach the top of your roof, store and secure items...
This G-Wagen roof rack was designed by LeTech, an OE manufacturer of various Mercedes-Benz parts for G-Class trucks. ...