Spare Wheel Cover for G-Wagen by ORC
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Dec 2015
This was pretty simple to put together and looks great once installed. The pictures could have been a little better with showing have it should look after you install the basic components, but a quick google search will help you find some.
Looks great and functional too
Posted by Russell on 25th Sep 2015
Took me less then 15 minutes to put it together and install.
Installation of larger tires on your G-wagen is usually one of the first off road modifications. However, the original spare wheel cover will not fit after larger tires are fitted. Mercedes trucks have their spare wheel mounted with the outer side facing in (this is to avoid cantelevering wheel weight on the bracket out too far), and it leaves the unsightly backside of the wheel outward and visible. The solution is the ORC Spare Wheel Cover which neatly covers the original sized spare wheel only and at the same time provides a nice storage space for items such as recovery equipment, oil cans, offroad trash bags like the Trasharoo.
This fiberglass spare wheel cover is for the standard-sized wheels (16"x7.5") or for a larger 18" tire, and it features a lockable compartment for your items like tow straps, jumper cables, tools, oil container or whatever you want to store.
- Lockable wheel cover for exterior storage
- May be painted or wrapped to match your vehicle
- All stainless steel hardware/metric fasteners
- Stainless steel lock with 2 keys, weather resistant
- Bolts directly to spare wheel for secure mounting
- German Engineered, Made in Germany
- For color matching, you can take your paint color code to most body shops and they can do it for around $150-$300.
- Mercedes Star available through your mercedes dealer PN: A 221 758 00 58 (This emblem is the closest to flat that we have found but has a slight curve. Once drilled and set it will sit fairly flat against surface. Very precise drilling is required) Ask dealer for the 3 small white inserts to lock the star in place.
- Allow a 3-week lead time
- Does not include optional Mercedes logo
- Does not include color matched paint
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES! If you want this item shipped outside of the lower 48, please contact us for a ...
$1,455.60$1,213.00G-Wagen Roof Rack Slimline II by Front Runner $1,455.60$1,213.00
The G-RAID Roof Access Ladder for Mercedes Benz G-Class trucks is made by German manufacturer, GFG. Made of aluminu...
The THOR Motorworks G10 offroad competition wheel is made exclusively for Mercedes G-Wagon trucks Raceline. Thi...
Front Runner Outfitters Gelandewagen W461 Drawer System for the rear cargo area is a great way to maximize efficiency...Front Runner Drawer System - G-Wagen $1,644.00