Sand Lizard Sand Ladder by Front Runner
- Slim and easily storable bolted to the top of the Front Runner Slimline rack or underneath the rack.
- Can be doubled up and utilized for short distance bridging over ruts, etc.
- At campsites with soft or wet ground the Sand Lizard Rescue Trax can be used as solid surface for the roof top tent ladders, table legs, etc.
- Can even be used as an outdoor shower floor.
- The Sand Lizard Rescue Trax are made of a rigid, high-density fiberglass composite material, coated in a high friction, non-slip weather proof surface.
- They are just 6.35mm (1/4") thick each yet have incredible strength.
2 x Rescue Tracks
Traction sand coated fibreglass
W 1150mm (45.3")x L 262mm (10.3") x H 5mm (0.2")
5.2kg (11.5 lbs)
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
Installation of larger tires on your G-wagen is usually one of the first off road modifications. However, the o...
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES! If you want this item shipped outside of the lower 48, please contact us f...
$895.00$569.00Viking Winch GS-9 $895.00$569.00
The Viking Offroad Overland Recovery Kit is the complete kit for serious overland & expedition journeys. Th...
To get these chains, visit: RUD has been in business for over 130 years developing and perfecting its ...