Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door (2007-Current) Slimline II Extreme Roof Rack Kit - by Front Runner
- Full Size Slimline II tray measures: 2368mm/93.2” x 1425mm/56.1”.
- Freedom Panels can be quickly and easily removed with rack in place.
- 4 brackets attach to roll bar while 2 pillars mount to windshield hinge.
- The cargo weight is evenly distributed across the roll bars and body of the jeep, placing zero weight on the hard top itself.
- Works with hard top or without hard top.
- Fits all 2007 and later Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 5-Door (JKU).
- Unlike most exoskeleton style roof rack mounting systems, the JKU Extreme mount can be used with all aftermarket bumpers.
- The all stainless steel, powder coated mounting system makes this mounting system virtually rust free.
- All racks and accessories are built for off road durability with on road sophistication.
- The Slimline II Tray is made entirely of lightweight, high tensile aluminum with a strength to weight ratio unmatched in the industry.
- Powder coated aluminum will not rust.
- Can remove slats on rack above Freedom Panels for unobstructed rooftop access.
- ADDITIONAL SLATS can be installed to create a solid platform for sleeping or sitting.
- Add the optional EXPEDITION RAILS to give your rack the classic style basket shape.
- Over 25 Front Runner Rack accessories are available to easily and securely mount snow boards, bicycles, tents, kayaks, propane, tables, cases, logs, solar panels, fuel, and much more.
- Add the optional FRONT RUNNER JEEP JKU INTERIOR RACK and FRONT RUNNER JKU CARGO SLIDE to stretch your packing and storage options even further.
- The Slimline II is the most versatile and durable roof rack available.
1 x FAJK001 - Jeep JK 5 Door Top Foot Rail (Pair L/R) 75mm
1 x FAJK002 - Jeep JK 5 Door Inner Brackets (Pair L/R)
1 x FAJK003 - Jeep JK Front Pillar Bracket (Pair L/R)
1 x FITT002 - Fitting Instruction - Kit Vehicle Specific
1 x RRSTJ12 - Slimline II Tray - 1425mm(W) x 2368mm(L) x 50mm(H)
Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight 44kg (96lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width 450mm (18")
Length 1615mm (64")
Height 140mm (6")
Weight 50.7kg (111.5lbs)
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
This Slimline II rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (1425mm x 1358mm), a Jeep Extreme Mounting System and a Win...Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door (2007-Current) Slimline II Extreme 1/2 Roof Rack Kit - by Front Runner $1,078.00
Öhlins designed and manufactured the first shock suspension kit for the giant G63 6x6 truck. The s...
This cleverly designed 40l (10.6gal) polyethylene tank is extremely strong and is shaped to sit on the vehicle's floo...
Deflect branches away from your wind screen with this simple yet ingenious cable system. A simple and effective cable...