G10 Wheels for the G-Class by THOR Motorworks
The THOR Motorworks G10 offroad competition wheel is made exclusively for Mercedes G-Wagon trucks Raceline. This is a forged alloy racing wheel that is incredibly strong and specially machined for the uncommon bolt pattern of the G Series Mercedes trucks. Since these wheels are forged one piece alloy wheels they are very light which is important to keep rotational weight down. This reduces necessary startup power and reduces stopping distance. A unique feature of this wheel is that it has a specially designed inner bead lip that virtually guarantees the tires not to pop off the bead when aired down for off road use. It is safe to run these tires at 10 lbs air offroad and in sand without having to worry about losing a bead.
- 17" x 8" or 20" x 8.5" Forged Aluminum Alloy
- IBL - Internal Bead Lock
- Proprietary IBL (special Inner Bead Lip) to prevent accidental bead loss at low air-down pressure
- IBL is the next best thing to a true Bead Lock without the added weight or cost
- One piece forged aluminum alloy
- Polished Aluminum
- Incredibly strong and tough wheel
- ET 40mm / Positive Offset 1/2” / Backspace 5.5”
- The 17" and 20" wheel size has numerous offroad tire sizes available
- Provides more tire cushion than the stock 18" or larger OE wheels for off-road driving
- Light weight - 24lb
- 5 on 130mm bolt spacing for Mercedes G Series trucks, no need for wheel spacers
- Original Mercedes center caps fit same as factory wheels
- Uses original Mercedes ball seat lug bolts
- Uses OE Hub Centric mounting method
- Made in USA
Fits: G500, G55 AMG, G550 (G63 not tested), All 460 and 461models (240, 280, 300 GE/GD etc.)
Competition Bead-Lock Features: Same as above plus the following
- Competition tested in Rock Crawling, Desert Racing and combination rock-desert racing (Ultra 4 class)
- Ultra strong wheels that can withstand all forms of offroad racing
- Ribbed rings - wheels to grip tires for high horsepower vehicles on low tire pressure
- Real Bead-Lock - Aluminum Ring
- Competition wheels for off-road use (not DOT approved)
- Includes 32 grade 8 high strength ring bolts
- Max tire pressure 25 PSI
- Tire pressure range 3-25 PSI
- 17"x8.5", 17"x9.5", 20"x8.5" and 20"x10" sizes available on request
- Made in USA
- Wheels come with a brushed aluminum finish from the factory. (To powder-coat your own wheels, sandblasting is recommended for a quality coating. Be sure that the mounting surface, center cap hole and lug bolt holes and lug bolt seat are not coated).
- Full Polish can be ordered for $50 per wheel
- Wheels may be ordered custom powder coated or painted. Povide your color code to best match your vehicle. Color matched prices start at $185 each wheel
- Standard powder coatings: Satin Black, Satin or Glossy White add $130 each wheel
- Premium powder coatings: Silver and metallic colors $175 each wheel
- Custom powder coating colors: pricing varies, so please contact us with the name of the company and its part number for that specific color.
- Center caps are not included. All current Mercedes center caps will fit.
- Lug bolts are not included
- Wheels are made to order allow 2-4 weeks for shipping
- These wheels will not fit on the factory tire carrier without extensions. We have these available, made from high strength steel, they position the wheel perfectly.
- Price quote above are for high end / high quality powder coating
- All custom powder coatings paid for in advance with the wheels, no returns
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES! If you want this item shipped outside of the lower 48, please contact us for a ...
$1,455.60$1,213.00Front Runner Roof Rack for G-Wagen - Slimline II $1,455.60$1,213.00
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
Installation of larger tires on your G-wagen is usually one of the first off road modifications. However, the o...
The G-wagen Rockmeister™ is a heavy duty rock slider / rock rail that provides protection for the expensiv...G-Wagen Rocksliders $820.00