G-Wagen Wheel Spacers by H&R (Set of 2)
Wider is Better®! H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outwards so they are more flush with the fender—instantly giving your vehicle the perfect stance. High end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you. With TRAK+® you can fill the gap in your fenders and GO WIDE®!
TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are manufactured from a special proprietary alloy specifically developed for H&R that is lighter and has a higher tensile strength than 6061-T6 billet aluminum. H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are hubcentric and feature a full contact hub—just like the factory hub—for even load force distribution and lateral support.
The thickness of the widening has been chosen in such a way that, in most cases, no additional fender extensions or complex bodywork work are necessary in conjunction with the series of wheel-tire combinations.
- Widen vehicle track with TRAK+® Wheel Spacers
- 'Perfect fit' hubcentric design
- Durable lightweight aluminum/magnesium alloy
- Affordable and easy to install
- Use your existing lug bolts, no need for new ones unless existing are damaged
- Bolt pattern for Mercedes-Benz G-Class (non Portal) 5 x 130mm
- Bolt 14mm x 1.5High strength steel inserts in aluminum plate to insure high quality and safe wheel connection
- Spacer thickness: 31mm
- Bore center 84mm
- TÜV certificate - visual enhancement of the vehicle - more cornering stability - improved directional stability - increased off-road capabilities
- Made in Germany
- We recommend to always install spacers on both front and rear in sets of 4.
- TRAK+® Spacer part number 62958410 requires the use of a wheel bolt with a fully threaded shank. If your OE wheel bolt is not threaded the entire length of the shank you will need to purchase wheel bolt part number 1454002 for proper installation. You should achieve at least 7.5 turns.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
These wheel spacers / adapters solve the problem of wheels being set-in too far in the fenders. For a wider sta...
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
The Hutchinson wheels are legendary in military Gelandewagen, these wheels are true beadlock and are also true ...
Please note that these are sold in units of one rather than in the sets of four you see pictured. E.g., if you select...G-Class Wheel Spacers 10 mm $55.00