G-Wagen Spare Wheel Cover
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Dec 2015
This was pretty simple to put together and looks great once installed. The pictures could have been a little better with showing have it should look after you install the basic components, but a quick google search will help you find some.
Looks great and functional too
Posted by Russell on 25th Sep 2015
Took me less then 15 minutes to put it together and install.
Installation of larger tires on your G-wagen is usually one of the first off road modifications. However, the original spare wheel cover will not fit after larger tires are fitted. Since the Mercedes trucks have their spare wheel mounted with the outer facing in (this is to avoid cantelevering wheel weight on the bracket out too far) leaves the unsightly backside of the wheel outward and visible. The solution is the VTS Spare Wheel Cover which neatly covers the wheel only and at the same time provides a nice storage space for items such as recovery equipment, oil cans, offroad trash bags like the Trasharoo.
All aluminum spare wheel cover for standard or oversized off-road tires featuring a lockable compartment for your items like tow straps, jumper cable, tools, oil container or whatever you like to store.
NOTES RE. SPECIAL ORDER SIZES
- Special orders have a 5 to 7-week lead time: 15", 17" & 20."
- We offer no special paint and no Mercedes emblems
- At checkout, under the "comments" section, indicate the inside wheel dimensions and follow the instructions seen in the link at left ("inside wheel dimensions").
- Lockable wheel cover for exterior storage
- Quality aluminum with stainless fasteners
- Black powder coated finish
- May be painted or wrapped over the powder coating to match your vehicle
- All stainless steel hardware/metric fasteners
- Stainless steel lock with 2 keys, weather resistant
- Bolts directly to spare wheel for secure mounting
- German Engineered, Made in USA
- For color matching, you can take your paint color code to most body shops and they can do it for around 150-300.
- Mercedes Star available through your mercedes dealer PN: A 221 758 00 58 (This emblem is the closest to flat that we have found but has a slight curve. Once drilled and set it will sit fairly flat against surface. Very precise drilling is required) Ask dealer for the 3 small white inserts to lock the star in place.
- Be sure to select the correct diameter. This will be the same diameter as your wheel size.
- Does not include optional decals or Mercedes logo
- Does not include color matched paint
- All covers are powder coated satin black
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
The Rockmeister Steel Rear Off Road Bumper is a heavy duty replacement for the fiberglass bumpers that come with the ...Off Road Rear Bumper $2,130.00
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES! If you want this item shipped outside of the lower 48, please contact us for a ...
$1,455.60$1,105.00Front Runner Roof Rack for G-Wagen - Slimline II $1,455.60$1,105.00
The VTS Roof Access Ladder is similar to the factory Mercedes PUR 30 ladder but attaches to the roof gutter and not ...Roof Access Ladder $595.00
The THOR Motorworks G10 offroad competition wheel is made exclusively for Mercedes G-Wagon trucks Raceline. Thi...