G-Wagen Adjustable Shocks by FOX Newly-Softened Design
Contrary to popular (and outdated) belief, the FOX Shocks for the G-Wagen actually DO offer an exceptionally softened ride. The discrepancy lies in the fact that most G-Wagen owners have not yet heard that Fox updated their shocks for G-Wagen to dramatically improve on the old FOX Shocks for G-Wagen that were made for the much heavier military version of the G. PROBLEM SOLVED!
The most important item that will soften the ride on a vehicle is the shocks. That is what FOX Shocks has accomplished here with their newly-improved Adjustable Racing Shocks for the G-Wagen. In the informal words of a friend of ours that reviews off road / overlanding vehicle products over at Overland Journal: "...a much softer ride, but also better overall control through the suspension cycle, particularly on rebound."
With 10 clicks on the adjustment dial, Fox gives you a wide range of settings from hard to soft. You choose.
Fox is a company that has been around for several decades making performance shocks for dirt bikes, mountain bikes, off-road race trucks, and desert racers. With all that know-how they have their collective experience into the performance reservoir shocks for the G-Class trucks. They can ride soft or they can be dialed in for performance. Your choice.
Features & Specs:
- Shocks are based on race proven technology
- 9 positions on the adjustment dial. Fully counterclockwise is softest.
- Designed for up to 50mm or 2" lift
- Racing tech reservoir bodies
- Reservoirs are "piggy-backed" to keep installation simple
- 2" diameter aluminum body
- Extended length: (front = 24.93"; rear = 23.6")
- Collapsed length: (front = 16.35"; rear = 15.0")
- Shipping information: 18Lb. 42"x7"x7"
- Designed and Made in the USA
- Fits all W463 models 1990-current G320, G350, G400, G500, G550, G63, G65 etc.
- Fits W463 G55 (fitment requires THOR Motorworks lift kit springs)
- Fits all W460 models (fitment reuires THOR Motorworks lift kit springs)
Shocks Kit: 2 Front & 2 Rear Adjustable Fox Shocks
Front Shocks: 2 Front Adjustable Fox Shocks
Rear Shocks: 2 Rear Adjustable Fox Shocks
Suspension Kit: 2 Front & 2 Rear Adjustable Fox Shocks + 2 Front, 2 Rear THOR Coil Springs
Springs Only: 2 Front, 2 Rear THOR Motorworks Coil Springs
We recommend the THOR Motorworks Coil Springs to fully complement the experience of riding in your with your new set of FOX Shocks. You can purchase them separately here on this page from the drop-down menu above, or simply follow the link to the THOR Motorworks Coil Springs where you can read more about them and also buy them separately.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
King Shocks are a premium option for your G-Wagen. Used especially for racing applications, the front and rear shocks...G-Wagen Shocks by King Shocks $828.45
Öhlins designed and manufactured the first shock suspension kit for the giant G63 6x6 truck. The s...
The Hutchinson wheels are legendary in military Gelandewagen, these wheels are true beadlock and are also true ...