G-WAGEN International Magazine - Annual Subscription
This is the only dedicated Mercedes-Benz G-Class publication available today. Get exclusive inside news and articles from Germany and Austria where this all happens. G-WAGEN International is published by Jörg Sand partner in one of Germany's largest G-Class custom shops and our partner there.
The G-WAGEN magazine is printed on high quality paper, distributed quarterly (4 issues per year). Viking Offroad is the exclusive distributor in the USA for all of North and South Americas.
Subscriptions will be available immediately and back issues are available in limited quarters, please let us know which ones you are looking for.
Shipping included to the lower 48 states
* If you have interesting stories to contribute whether travel related, historical, military, interesting vehicle you may own or a collection of Mercedes trucks or otherwise please let us know. High quality 300 dpi photographs are necessary for print publications so good photos are important.
Current Issue: No. 21 Winter 2017
In this issue:
- Swiss G Club show
- Mercedes-Benz Concept X-Class Pickup Truck
- New E-Class All-Terrain / All-Wheel Drive
- Review of the new Mercedes-Benz 6 Cylinder engines both gasoline and diesel. M256 gasoline and OM656 diesel
- FIA Cross Country World Cup Hungarian Baja
- Puch G part 1
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
The Hutchinson wheels are legendary in military Gelandewagen, these wheels are true beadlock and are also true ...
Style your G with the Hofele Design rear bumper that smartly follows the design cues from the front of the G63.  ...G-Wagen Rear Bumper by Hofele Design $1,795.00
The CURT class 3 trailer hitch is the most common type of trailer hitch installed on full-size pickup trucks and SUVs...