G-Wagen Bull Bar Winch Bumper by Front Runner
Front Runner Outfitters Bull Bar and Winch Bumper for Gelandewagen W461 Military trucks. These heavy duty winch bumpers will also fit 460 models, and early 463's. With a modification for the left/drivers mounting arm, these will also fit the latest MBUSA G-wagens, G500, G550, G55.
The Bull Bar is designed to protect the vehicle from crossing animals, hence the term bull bar, also provides protection from brush and branches. This guard is detachable for washing or if you simply want to leave it off.
- Installation Instructions
- OE design, utilizes original Mercedes plastic end caps (not included)
- Heavy duty steel construction made for the military G-wagens
- Fits civilian G-wagens
- Detachable Bull Bar (more than just a brush guard)
- Powder Coated satin black
- Designed for Warn 9000i, will fit other models such as the Viking G9 winch
- Fits W461 and W460 bodies
- Fits US and Euro spec W463's with modifications
- Made by Front Runner Outfitters in South Africa
- The modifications required for late model G500, G550 etc., requires shortening the left mounting arm that attaches to the frame by cutting and re-welding the receiving nut. If this modification is done these bumpers look different than the factory bumpers because these have a thinner profile
- Original end caps not included (Mercedes factory part)
- Original fog lights on G500, G550 etc do not fit
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
THOR Motorworks G-Wagen winch mount is a permanent bolt-on winch cradle that fits on the factory Mercedes G-Class bum...
Front Runner Outfitters Gelandewagen W461 Drawer System for the rear cargo area is a great way to maximize efficiency...Front Runner Drawer System - G-Wagen $1,644.00
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES! If you want this item shipped outside of the lower 48, please contact us for a ...
$1,455.60$1,213.00Front Runner Roof Rack for G-Wagen - Slimline II $1,455.60$1,213.00
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...