G-Wagen Wheel Spacers by H&R (Set of 2)
Wider is Better®! H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outward so they are more flush with the fender—instantly giving your vehicle a more agressive stance. High end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you. With TRAK+® you can fill the gap in your fenders and GO WIDE®!
TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are manufactured from a special proprietary alloy specifically developed for H&R to be lighter and to have greater tensile strength than 6061-T6 billet aluminum. H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are hubcentric and feature a full contact hub, just like the factory hub, for an even load force distribution and lateral support.
Spacers with thicknesses of 31mm or less usually do not require wider fender flares to match your wheel-tire combination.
- Widen vehicle track with TRAK+® Wheel Spacers
- 'Perfect fit' hubcentric design
- Durable lightweight aluminum/magnesium alloy, hard anodized black or regular steel finish
- Affordable and easy to install
- Comes with special bolts to bolt wheel spacer to wheel hub. (Separate bolts required to bolt wheel to hub and spacer
- Possilbe to used existing lug bolts unless damaged or thread on the bolt does not run the full length of its shank. See note 3 below.
- Bolt pattern for Mercedes-Benz G-Class (non Portal) 5 x 130mm
- Bolt 14mm x 1.5High strength steel inserts in aluminum plate to insure high quality and safe wheel connection
- Spacer thickness: 31mm
- Bore center 84mm
- TÜV certificate - visual enhancement of the vehicle - more cornering stability - improved directional stability - increased off-road capabilities
- Made in Germany
- We recommend that you always install sets of four per vehichle (spacers on both the front and rear).
- If the depth of the wheel spacer is smaller than the length of the standard studs, the wheels used must allow for small cavities in the mounting pad of the wheel. If using wheels without cavities, the standard studs should be shortened so that they do not extend beyond the height of the spacer.
- TRAK+® Spacer part number 62958410 requires the use of a wheel bolt with a fully threaded shank. If your OE wheel bolt is not threaded the entire length of the shank you will need to purchase wheel bolt part number HR-1454002 for proper installation. You should achieve at least 7.5 turns of thread engagement.
DRA Series Installation
- Remove wheel bolts and wheel.
- Place TRAK+® Spacer on hub of car (where the wheel was attached) making sure that the spacer is fully seated and flush with the hub.
- Fasten DRA spacer to car using supplied special bolts. Carefully hand turn bolts making sure that they spin in easily so as to not cross-thread. Repeat with the remaining bolts.
- With hand wrench, snug up the bolts in a star.
- Tighten bolts in a star pattern using torque wrench set to manufacturers specification.
- Make sure no bolt heads protrude past spacer.
- Place wheel onto the spacer and carefully line up the wheel / spacer bolt holes and mounting hole.
- Carefully hand turn bolts making sure that they spin in easily so as to not cross-thread.
- Repeat step 8 with the remaining bolts.
- With hand wrench, snug up the bolts in a star pattern.
- Before fully tightening, spin the wheel and tire to check for any noise or interference.
- Tighten the wheel bolts in a star pattern with a torque wrench set to wheel manufacturers specifications.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
The Hutchinson wheels are legendary in military Gelandewagen, these wheels are true beadlock and are also true ...
King Shocks are a premium option for your G-Wagen. Used especially for racing applications, the front and rear shocks...G-Wagen Shocks by King Shocks $828.45
Contrary to popular (and outdated) belief, the FOX Shocks for the G-Wagen actually DO offer an exceptionally softened...