G-Wagen Performance Shocks by RENNtech
G-Wagon trucks were originally designed for intense off road use, so their suspensions are commonly known to give a stiff ride for street driving.
RENNtech has resolved the issue with its brilliantly-designed X463 2nd Gen. Performance Shocks for G-Class vehicles. The compression level on each shock is adjusted with just a simple turn of the adjustment dial to any one of its 6 settings, clearly labeled on top of the shocks with the numbers 1-6. They are so easy to adjust that you could hypothetically have your 6-year-old son or daughter step out of the vehicle and readjust all four shocks to setting 1 as you leave the trail behind to start your journey back home on paved roads. (In reality, we would of course recommend that that task be assigned to a responsible adult.)
Wondering about their durability? The body on these shocks is built from aircraft-grade aluminum while the shaft is made of alloy steel. They are able to withstand harsh driving environments and conditions
The reservoir on each shock is externally mounted, making shock dampening changes ridiculously easy. Tools and lift not required!
- Your purchase of this 1 replacement suspension kit will get you 2 front and 2 rear shocks.
- Normally in stock, but please inquire regarding current availability and lead times.
- All four shocks ship out in one box from Stuart, FL 34997
- Estimated delivery time varies. Up to 7 or 8 business days for West coast addresses.
- Comfortable street ride
- Excels in harsh offroading environments
- Adjustable compression
- 6 adjustment levels of comfort/stiffness
- External reservoir
- No tools required for dampening changes
- Well-designed and built from from durable, reliable materials
Fits all W463 G-Class Trucks from 1990-present:
- G55 AMG
- G55 AMG Kompressor,
- G63 AMG
- G65 AMG
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
Contrary to popular (and outdated) belief, the FOX Shocks for the G-Wagen actually DO offer an exceptionally softened...
King Shocks are a premium option for your G-Wagen. Used especially for racing applications, the front and rear shocks...G-Wagen Shocks by King Shocks $828.45
ORC in Germany has had these proven coil springs on the market for many years. They have been used for racing G...G-Wagon ORC Coil Springs $1,325.00