G-Wagen Bumpers by GFG
These German-made bumpers by GFG are available in two options: "Winch Bumper Pro 2016 & Newer/463" vs. "Steel Bumper Pro 2016 & Newer/463"
Steel Bumper Pro
- Steel bumper Prof 2016/463
- Plug and Play for G 350 d Prof. 2016 / G 350 CDI Bluetec / G 500 - from 2015 421 PS / G63/65
- Please specify if Parktronic is available!
Winch Bumper Pro
- Plug and Play for G 350 d Prof. 2016 / G 350 CDI Bluetec / G 500 - from 2015 421 PS / G 63/65
- Please specify if Parktronic is available! Various cable windows can be installed. Please order separately.(Art 9613 ; 9615 ; 9621)
- The following 12V winches can be mounted on the bumper: WARN 8000, WARN 9000, WARN XDC, WARN 9,5 XP, WARN Tabor 8K, WARN Tabor 10K, WARN Tabor 12K. For a few years, the rope winches have a new free-wheel lever. This must be cut only slightly and then the pipe key will fit to the operation of the freewheel and you do not need to replace the lever.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
Contrary to popular (and outdated) belief, the FOX Shocks for the G-Wagen actually DO offer an exceptionally softened...
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
GFG G-RAID™ Rock Sliders for Mercedes-Benz G-Class trucks are heavy duty rock rails / flank protection tha...G-Wagen Rock Sliders by GFG $1,879.00
Öhlins designed and manufactured the first shock suspension kit for the giant G63 6x6 truck. The s...