Front Runner Roof Top Tent
This is an excellent lightweight tent for camping comfort on top of your vehicle. This tent is made from good quality fabric and zippers with good craftsmanship. There are other tents that are higher quality but also higher weight and more than double the price in some cases. The Front Runner tent is a good balance between price and quality.
A 1.3m (4.3') wide roof top tent that is 2.4m (7.9') long when unfolded. The super low 200mm (7.87“) profile (excl. ladder) reduces wind resistance. This tent is the lowest profile roof top tent on the market and only weighs 40kg (88.18lbs).
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
- Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 40kg.
- Includes a mattress, all you need to do is add sleeping bags and pillows.
- A durable tent cover made from 1000D PVC protects your tent when not in use.
- Unobstructed views out of all windows.
- Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors.
- Retractable, sturdy aluminium ladder with foot friendly treads
- Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) -- a strong, breathable, mould resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton.
- The tent is mounted to an aluminium base that is insulated to keep the cold out.
- No need to install additional extrusions as it comes standard with an aluminium extrusion for securing the optional shower skirt.
- Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks.
- An easily removable HD fly-sheet cover (made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric) offers shade during the day, decreased condensation in the morning, and the ability to leave the windows open when it’s raining.
- The windows and door privacy panels zip closed upwards, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- The windows and door are screened so they can be opened or closed without letting insects in.
- A roof ventilator opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation.
- Two interior pockets to store gear as well as overhead Velcro loops that could be used for to hang lights and other items.
- Can be mounted on most vehicles to open out over the rear or to open over either side of the vehicle.
1 x Tent
1 x Flysheet
1 x Aluminium ladder
1 x Mattress
1 x Tent Cover
1 x Rod kit
1 x Mounting studs kit
Body of Tent: Oxford tent fabric (400D). A special Oxford tent fabric, PVC coated heavy duty poly cotton.
Rain Fly: 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric.
Mattress:51mm (2") High Density foam standard with removable washable canvas cover.
Cover: 1000D PVC.
Tan flysheet and Grey tent with black trim. Tan mattress cover.
Product Dimensions (excl. Ladder):
3400mm (134") W x 1350mm (53") H x 1400mm (55") D
1250mm (49") D x 1350mm (53") W x 200mm (7.87") H/ 300mm (12") H incl. ladder
1150mm (45.3") L x 350mm (13.8") W x 90mm (3.5") H
2055mm (80.9") L x 350mm (13.8") W x 90mm (3.5") H
1255mm (49.4") L x 1355mm (53.3") W x 310mm (12.2") H
Total weight of all components:
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES! If you want this item shipped outside of the lower 48, please contact us for a ...
$1,455.60$1,213.00Front Runner Roof Rack for G-Wagen - Slimline II $1,455.60$1,213.00
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
Baja Designs OnX6 40" light bar fits perfectly on the G-wagen Front Runner Roof Rack with tall legz as shown. T...Baja Designs - OnX6 $1,399.95
Front Runner Outfitters Gelandewagen W461 Drawer System for the rear cargo area is a great way to maximize efficiency...Front Runner Drawer System - G-Wagen $1,644.00