245 Series Viking Hawse Fairlead - Black
The 245 Series our best selling Aluminum Hawse Fairlead, it's a sleek superbly designed piece of hardware that compliments any 4x4. These aluminum fairleads are made specifically to be used with synthetic rope and when used in conjucntion with synthetic lines they greatly reduce the weight off the front of your vehicle. Winches are cantelevered over the front axle so any weight saved in this area is more beneficial than just removing 25-35 pounds out of the interior.
- Billet CNC Machined 6062 aluminum
- Type III black hard anodizing finish for fade resistance and corrosion prevention
- Silkscreened epoxy logo
- Metric Stainless Steel hardware including locking nuts, for quality and corrosion resistance
- Slot width: 7.81"
- Slot Height: 0.875" (7/8")
- Overall width: 11.81"
- Overall height: 2.75"
- Standard 10” bolt spacing fits most winches and bumpers
Note Re. Specs.
Viking recommends that the opening in the bumper be at minimum 3/4" larger than the opening in the fairlead (that would make it 3/8" from any edge of the fairlead to the nearest edge of the bumper opening. This allows a safety factor to help ensure that your winchline will come nowhere near to touching the sharp edge of your bumper opening. A notch on the back side of the fairlead serves as a guide for the minimum size your bumper's opening should be.
- Large radius fairlead opening to prolong life of synthetic winchlines
- Bumper opening line marker on back as a guide for installer to ensure bumper opening is large enough that no winchlines are cut for too small of an opening
- Metric hardware to match with all modern vehicles as well as Japanese and European vehicles
- Corrosion resistant design
- Highest quality materials
- Heavy Duty
- Made in the USA
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
Viking Offroad refuses to cut corners on its product manufacturing. This means you end up with the highest qual...
The Viking Winch has a unique TieBridge you can install on your winch. It fits all Superwinch EP9 winches...Viking Winch TieBridge $145.00
If a winchline breaks, this is the tool to propely fix it to retain the same strength & safety as before the brea...Viking Rope Repair Kit $29.89
The Viking Rigging Lines are also known as Rock Lines from where they were inspired at the rock crawling mecca: Joh...