Bolt-on Portal Axle Kit for G-wagen by Tibus
For the look and ground clearance similar to the 4x4 Squared and 6x6 trucks, the Tibus Portal Axles make this possible. They provide an instant 4" lift on your G-class truck, set it at a wider stance providing better lateral stability and increased ground clearance. This allows for much larger tires to be used, adding to the offroad worthiness og the G. There is a gear reduction in these portals which compensates for larger tires, so that performance is not sacrificed due to larger diameter tires. This gear reduction reduces the stress on the gears from larger tires.
Includes shipping, import duty and taxes to the USA.
- Bolt-on Portal, no welding required
- 4" lift
- 4" wider stance each side of vehicle. 8" wider total. (requiring larger fender flares)
- Gear reduction 1:16
- Allows for 16" wheels
- 4 portal boxes with preinstalled gears
- 2 front outer steering knuckles
- 2 new HD front CV joints
- 2 new HD rear axle shafts
- 2 rear brake calipers with integrated parking brake
- 1 Set of axle brace for front and rear
- 4 new ABS sensors - eliminates ABS and ESP problems from larger tires
- Mounting hardware
- Designed and Made in the Germany
- Fits all W463 models 1990-current G500, G550, G55, G63.
- May be used with THOR Motorworks lift kit springs and multiple shock absorber combination
- Must be installed with a qualified mechanic technician
- Maximum tires: 35"(~305/70R18), minimum 33" (~265/75R18)
- Maximum GVR (Gross Vehicle Weight) 3,500 Kg, 7,700 Lb
- Includes shipping, import duty and taxes to the USA.
- Allow 12 weeks for manufacturing and delivery from Germany
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
We're thinking your G-Wagen could use a lift. The THOR Motorworks coil springs were designed to improve aesthetics an...
Öhlins designed and manufactured the first shock suspension kit for the giant G63 6x6 truck. The s...
Contrary to popular (and outdated) belief, the FOX Shocks for the G-Wagen actually DO offer an exceptionally softened...
The Hutchinson wheels are legendary in military Gelandewagen, these wheels are true beadlock and are also true ...